The Rowland Center, Inc. currently has the following open positions:
Speech Pathologist-Hiring for Oswego, St. Lawrence and Jefferson Counties. NYS License required.
Physical Therapist – Hiring therapists for Jefferson, Lewis and St. Lawrence Counties. NYS License required.
Occupational Therapist – Hiring therapists for Oswego, Lewis and St. Lawrence Counties. NYS License required.
Special Education Teacher – Hiring teachers for Lewis and St. Lawrence Counties. NYS Teacher Certification in Special Education (age birth – 3) required.
*All positions are Early Intervention (birth – age 3) and Preschool (age 3 – 5) positions.
The Rowland Center, Inc. offers the following for all positions:
- Full time salaried position or part time per diem
- Flexible schedule, work the hours that you want
- Mileage reimbursement
- Retirement plan with company match
- Health Insurance
- Professional and fun working environment
- Positions can be customized to meet the needs of an ideal candidate
- Accepting applications for recent graduates
For more questions about employment with The Rowland Center, Inc. contact:
The Rowland Center, Inc.
Speech, O.T., P.T., Special Ed. Services
TEL: (315) 786-7202
FAX: (315) 232-3134
In order to apply email applications and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a header of Employment Opportunities.